Sunday, July 6, 2014

Your Time to Shine – June 10th, 2014

It’s the beginning of week 2, and still feeling new to the whole thing.  I worked Saturday and today, Tuesday, on my own since the owners were out doing a rafting trip in Tennessee.  On Saturday I had a guy come in that was really interested in buying a Kayak.  We had recently received a new shipment of boats in that included the kayaks that we were going to use for our new rental fleet.  In this fleet we got a tandem boat that was exactly what this customer was wanting.  He ended up taking it out for a rental on the weekend and he said that if he liked it he would just come back without the boat and buy it.  Tuesday rolls around and this customer comes in.  I saw he was in a small vehicle and I asked him, “so you liked the kayak?”  He told me yes and then he ended up buying the boat from me.  Good start to the week I would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment