Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Branching Outside the Walls – July 22nd, 2014

Being in the shop almost every day gives me the blessings of getting to know many people and develop a relationship with them.  These relationships don’t just stay within the walls of the shop.  The people that come into the shop are people from the community that I live in.  These are people that you see every day.  Saying this, I had the opportunity to help out a customer who I have developed a relationship with in the shop.  These friends were moving, and I have my truck.  What better way to help out a friend than to utilize the truck.  I was able to spend a day helping out this friend, deepening the relationship we have, and hopefully showing that our relationship is more than just surface deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment