Sunday, July 6, 2014

Week 5 Wrap Up – July 6th, 2014


I have been searching for a pattern in how much foot traffic and sales that we get during the week.  Every time I think that I may have figured out a pattern, something changes and I am just totally wrong.  The reality of business is that you are going to have up days and down days.  Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason for sales not to be coming.  Sometimes it’s just a matter of time.  You just have to stay above water and wait until your back on top.

Since this week was the week of the 4th of July, we had decent sales all week.  Friday, the fourth, was a really slow day though.  So slow that I ended up closing early and we just stayed closed on Saturday as well.  I am hoping this next week will get us back on the up and up.

Photo: Come on #USMNT! We are behind you! I believe that we will win!

No comments:

Post a Comment